Over the last 80 years D. Patrikios Ltd has developed comprehensive services for all Greek ports.
The Company was established on 1937 by Gabriel Patrikios and was involved with Chartering and Agency business.
In 1960 it was undertaken by his son Capt. Denis Patrikios who extended the business as ship-owners, managers and sale & purchase insurers.
In 1965 the Company became members of BIMCO.
As from 1990 it passed on to the Capt. Denis sons Gabriel Patrikios and George Patrikios, who extended the business to Door to Door service for every kind of cargoes and especially the projects ones.
As from September 2016, in order to synchronize the legal form and to anticipate futures challenges, our company changed its legal form and now called D. Patrikios PCC.
Our head office is located in Piraeus serving in person also all near ports, such as Eleusis, Aspropyrgos, Skaramanga, Lavrion. Our North Greece Branch office is located in Thessaloniki, serving in person also the near ports such as N.Moudania and Stavros.
D. Patrikios PCC is fully certified with valid ISO certifications for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.